Victorian 1900 Antique Oak Secretary Desk . ( 1900 Secretary Desk Awesome Design #2)
Hi folks, this post is about Victorian 1900 Antique Oak Secretary Desk . ( 1900 Secretary Desk Awesome Design #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1088 x 725. This blog post's file size is just 74 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: 1900 Secretary Desk.
Essence of Victorian 1900 Antique Oak Secretary Desk .
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Secretarysec•re•tar•y (sek′ri ter′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tar•ies.
- a person, usually an official, who is in charge of the records, correspondence, minutes of meetings, and related affairs of an organization, company, association, etc.: the secretary of the Linguistic Society of America.
- a person employed to handle correspondence and do routine work in a business office, usually involving taking dictation, typing, filing, and the like.
- See private secretary.
- (often cap.) an officer of state charged with the superintendence and management of a particular department of government, as a member of the president's cabinet in the U.S.: Secretary of the Treasury.
- Also called diplomatic secretary. a diplomatic official of an embassy or legation who ranks below a counselor and is usually assigned as first secretary, second secretary, or third secretary.
- a piece of furniture for use as a writing desk.
- Also called sec′retary book′case. a desk with bookshelves on top of it.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
Could you select to other things including the decoration of the mattress, you should also pay attention in addition to color selection. Picking a sleep of white on room that is white would need to be adjusted for the room's size. Variety of these bedrooms to be really correct so that the room white doesn't look crowded or entire since one can select the sleep.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
But when you are buying a Victorian 1900 Antique Oak Secretary Desk . ( 1900 Secretary Desk Awesome Design #2) for the kid or for your own personel (without a spouse) it is greater should you pick a mini-bed (single bad). The room place will not feel crowded, in so doing. This bed that was mini is properly useful for children or teens.
In case you are looking for your companion of course along with a sleep foryou choose the mattress measurement is enough for just two people. But do not be too big together with place can be taken up by it. For your partner as well as you you choose enough calculate the only mattress.
Perhaps the latest types of mattress today most are good and may be used for anything else. Beneath the mattress where the portion will be applied as a clothes cabinet or storage area. The bedrooms have contemporary white color relative to the idea of white color and was selected because it is good.
Similar Posts on Victorian 1900 Antique Oak Secretary Desk . ( 1900 Secretary Desk Awesome Design #2)
- Blue Chevron Duvet
- Adroid Drawer
- Dennebos Flooring
- Bed Sizes Chart
- Building A Workbench In Your Garage
- Creative Chairs
- Cast Iron Shower Base
- 5x5 Bench
- Bathroom Direction As Per Vastu
- Comfort Inn And Suites Overland Park Ks
- Bossier Parish Sheriff Office
- Office Of Public Instruction
- Dark Orange Living Room
- Cabana Bay Rooms
- Cash And Carry Fireplaces Cork
- 6 X 8 Outdoor Rug