Chest Of Drawers Mahogany
Chest Of Drawers Mahogany have 4 pictures , they are Chest Of Drawers Mahogany Photo #1 Viyet - Designer Furniture - Storage - Antique Regency Walnut And ., Chest Of Drawers Mahogany #2 Antique English Chippendale Mahogany Chest Of Drawers, Small Mahogany Victorian Period Antique Chest Of Drawers 2, French Louis XVI Style Marble-Top Mahogany Chest Of Drawers, 1920s 2. Below are the pictures:
The post of Chest Of Drawers Mahogany was uploaded at December 6, 2017 at 7:36 pm. This article is published at the Drawer category. Chest Of Drawers Mahogany is labelled with Chest Of Drawers Mahogany, Chest, Of, Drawers, Mahogany..Chest Of Drawers Mahogany in a room, it surely involves thorough formula and carefully. Placement of furniture-made at random can have a direct effect to the condition of the room that looked crowded and messy, so it is not able to develop a gorgeous area of the space. One clear furniture will come in a private area like there is actually a room a dressing table. Dressers dual functionality could possibly be the proper decision in case your room features a size that is too intensive. For instance, as a workplace or you'll be able to choose a counter dressing-table which could simultaneously function built with a lot of cabinet drawers to allow them to be utilized as a library for other household goods. Be sure to choose a dressing-table with optimum ability. Chest Of Drawers Mahogany can be utilized for you personally who would like to change the look of one's constitute room. Within the impression of Chest Of Drawers Mahogany that you simply have to be ready to support all the needs accessories collection, including fragrances, before the 'features' tools makeup products. In-general, desks need extra illumination. This is circumvented by putting a wall light to the remaining and right-side mirror or by adding a tiny bulb at across the mirror. Feces will be the correct choice to get a combined with dressing-table, along with practical as it can be integrated underneath the underneath the dresser, ottoman gives light's feeling. Desks proper place may jack up one's individual rooms' beautiful area. Before buying a cabinet, it would be good should you measure the first region that will be entertained by furniture desks. It is vital that you prevent the dressing table that exceeds land's allowance for sale in the room's purchase.
Context of Chest Of Drawers Mahogany
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.