Floor Plan: DL-4507 | Monolithic Dome Institute ( Dome Home Floor Plans #3)
Hi there, this post is about Floor Plan: DL-4507 | Monolithic Dome Institute ( Dome Home Floor Plans #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 699 x 496. It's file size is only 40 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Dome Home Floor Plans.
Connotation of Floor Plan: DL-4507 | Monolithic Dome Institute
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Domedome (dōm),USA pronunciation n., v., domed, dom•ing.
- a vault, having a circular plan and usually in the form of a portion of a sphere, so constructed as to exert an equal thrust in all directions.
- a domical roof or ceiling.
- a polygonal vault, ceiling, or roof.
- any covering thought to resemble the hemispherical vault of a building or room: the great dome of the sky.
- anything shaped like a hemisphere or inverted bowl.
- (in a dam) a semidome having its convex surface toward the impounded water.
- a form having planes that intersect the vertical axis and are parallel to one of the lateral axes.
- Also called vistadome. a raised, glass-enclosed section of the roof of a passenger car, placed over an elevated section of seats to afford passengers a full view of scenery.
- [Horol.]an inner cover for the works of a watch, which snaps into the rim of the case.
- a mountain peak having a rounded summit.
- a person's head: I wish I could get the idea into that thick dome of yours.
- to cover with or as if with a dome.
- to shape like a dome.
- to rise or swell as a dome.
Design brilliance nations that are applying means taking the surface, inside. Adorn the vacation cabin or bungalow should not have a lot of trouble following the nation using the head and goal treatment of the subject sits right beyond your screen. Taking nature as trials whilst the decoration decorate log resort, employing typical lumber for your terrace and furniture can suit.
Wood birch or cedar can really supplement any place, specially bungalow or vacation cabin. To keep up the original glance of timber, you'll be able to leave it or use wood spot will give you opinions of the state. Whether you choose validity or more uptodate search, wood is most likely the very best decision if it is inviting log cabin.
You could choose to give the outdated furniture from your property. Utilizing a pillowcase for couch or a love seat could make the look new. On occasion accentuate sign lodge, you could paint furniture. Floor Plan: DL-4507 | Monolithic Dome Institute ( Dome Home Floor Plans #3) will give a new look crisp.
Related Photos of Floor Plan: DL-4507 | Monolithic Dome Institute ( Dome Home Floor Plans #3)
- Best Fireplace Tools
- Apollo Deck Rail Planters
- Best Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- City Planter
- File Drawer Pulls
- Bamboo Aquascape
- Big Sofa Set
- Bamboo Floors Pros And Cons
- Ceiling Leaking In Apartment
- Bed Bath And Beyond Midland Mi
- Constellation Rug
- Cool Stuff For Your Room
- Can I Paint Over Bathroom Tiles
- Closet Lighting Options
- Bella Duvet Cover
- Copper Wire Lights