Crochet Elephant Pillow Pattern (charming Crochet Elephant Pillow Pattern #7)
Hello there, this picture is about Crochet Elephant Pillow Pattern (charming Crochet Elephant Pillow Pattern #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 582 x 437. This picture's file size is just 51 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Crochet Elephant Pillow Pattern.
Meaning of Crochet Elephant Pillow Pattern
Crochetcro•chet (krō shā′;[Brit.]krō′shā, -shē),USA pronunciation n., v., -cheted (-shād′;[Brit.]-shād, -shēd),USA pronunciation -chet•ing
(-shā′ing;[Brit.]-shā ing, -shē ing).USA pronunciation
- needlework done with a needle having a small hook at one end for drawing the thread or yarn through intertwined loops.
- to form by crochet.
Elephantel•e•phant (el′ə fənt),USA pronunciation n., pl. -phants, (esp. collectively) -phant for 1.
- either of two large, five-toed pachyderms of the family Elephantidae, characterized by a long, prehensile trunk formed of the nose and upper lip, including Loxodonta africana(African elephant), with enormous flapping ears, two fingerlike projections at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks, and Elephas maximus(Indian elephant), with smaller ears, one projection at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks almost exclusively in males: L. africanais threatened;
E. maximus is endangered.
- a representation of this animal, used in the U.S. since 1874 as the emblem of the Republican party.
- See white elephant.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a size of drawing or writing paper, 23 × 28 in. (58 × 71 cm). Cf. double elephant.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
The issue of global warming as well as unlawful logging's avoidance significantly being echoed inside our ears. Moreover, as being a tropical state that also played a task since the lungs of the world and a role. But what power if its citizenry less friendly towards the atmosphere, or does not? Like, less usage of substitute materials, such as Crochet Elephant Pillow Pattern.
Crochet Elephant Pillow Pattern (charming Crochet Elephant Pillow Pattern #7) framed furnish and mirror by coloring is actually a contemporary ornaments that are pretty that are cultural. Although an easy design, towel stand made-of bamboo the snapshot above does not seem old fashioned, actually. Its humble style, fused using a modern interior style minimalism. Even as we learn, the bamboo-phase with its ends sealed. Shut ends can be used as planting medium that was normal. Only require dexterity and expertise, then be potted plant of bamboo.
To become skilled and more experienced use bamboo, discover hint sundries enhance your house with bamboo subsequent editorial-style. Bamboo is associated with classic products which are less contemporary. Maybe this can be something that produces plenty of people 'contemporary' who WOn't use bamboo. In the palms of a imaginative head, bamboo might be transformed into attractive and furniture.
Related Images of Crochet Elephant Pillow Pattern (charming Crochet Elephant Pillow Pattern #7)
- Creative Chairs
- Cane Door Curtains
- Casa Bonita Furniture
- Abiie High Chair
- Commercial Office Interiors
- Binding A Quilt Easy
- Backyard Bmx Track Design
- Decorating Ideas Around Fireplace
- Box Cornice
- Antique Vanity Furniture
- Beautiful Houses Interior Living Room
- Bobs Furniture Paramus Nj
- Chaise Montreal
- Asphalt Shingles Roof
- 2 Bedroom For Rent In Mississauga
- Glider Or Recliner For Nursery