50s Style Cocktail Sofa, Grey (no. 2684) (good 50s Style Sofa #1)
Hi guys, this attachment is about 50s Style Cocktail Sofa, Grey (no. 2684) (good 50s Style Sofa #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 552 x 552. It's file size is only 23 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this post: 50s Style Sofa.
Meaning of 50s Style Cocktail Sofa, Grey
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Cocktailcock•tail1 (kok′tāl′),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various short mixed drinks, consisting typically of gin, whiskey, rum, vodka, or brandy, with different admixtures, as vermouth, fruit juices, or flavorings, usually chilled and frequently sweetened.
- a portion of food, as seafood served with a sauce, a mixture of fruits, or juice, served as the appetizer course of a meal.
- [Pharm.]a beverage or solution concocted of various drugs.
- any eclectic mixture or miscellaneous collection.
- to drink cocktails, esp. at a cocktail party: They cocktailed before going to the theater.
- (of women's clothing) styled for semiformal wear: a cocktail dress.
- of, pertaining to, used in, or suitable to the serving of cocktails: cocktail onions; cocktail napkins.
Greygrey (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.t., v.i.
Grey (grā),USA pronunciation n.
Zane (zān),USA pronunciation 1875–1939, U.S. novelist.
- Charles, 2nd Earl, 1764–1845, British statesman: prime minister 1830–34.
- Sir Edward (Viscount Fallodon), 1862–1933, British statesman.
- Sir George, 1812–98, British statesman and colonial administrator: prime minister of New Zealand 1877–79.
- Lady Jane (Lady Jane Dudley), 1537–54, descendant of Henry VII of England; executed under orders of Mary I to eliminate her as a rival for the throne.
50s Style Cocktail Sofa, Grey (no. 2684) (good 50s Style Sofa #1) in a space, it certainly needs cautiously and cautious computation. Placement of furniture made randomly can have an effect about the room that seemed sloppy and crowded's issue, therefore it is incapable of produce a gorgeous side of a bedroom. One clear furniture is available in a personal area as there can be a bedroom a dressing table.
Suitable position that is dressers can jack the personal rooms' gorgeous part up. It'd be good in case you measure the first location that will be occupied by furniture dressers, before purchasing a cabinet. It's important to prevent the purchase of a dressing-table that exceeds land's portion available in the area.
In case your bedroom has a measurement that is not too comprehensive, dressers dual purpose could possibly be the right choice. For instance, dressing-table which could concurrently work as a desk or you're able to pick a counter equipped with plenty of bureau drawers so they can be used being a library for other knick knacks.
More Galleries of 50s Style Cocktail Sofa, Grey (no. 2684) (good 50s Style Sofa #1)
- Bathroom Vanities For Sale
- Clear The Rack Nordstrom Rack
- Ninja Turtle Bathroom Set
- Celia Desk
- Black Storage Ottoman Bench
- Comfort Inn Sweets
- Closet Storage Solution
- Citrus Gardens Of Fort Myers
- Curtain Rod Home Depot
- Craigslist Lima Furniture
- Closet Shoe Organizer Target
- Best Ceiling Fan Remote Control Reviews
- Bedroom Vanity Black
- Comfortable Leather Flats
- Area Rugs Costco
- Ceiling Mount For Tv With Shelf