Carl Hansen Stool
Carl Hansen Stool have 5 photos including Wegner CH53 Stool - Wood ., Carl Hansen Stool #2 Overview ., Einrichten-Design.com, Amazing Carl Hansen Stool #4 More Views, Carl Hansen Stool #5 Overview; Manufacturer; Media; Reviews. Here are the photos:
This blog post of Carl Hansen Stool was posted at October 5, 2017 at 10:26 am. This article is uploaded at the Stool category. Carl Hansen Stool is labelled with Carl Hansen Stool, Carl, Hansen, Stool..Many Carl Hansen Stool made-of wood, a bit distinctive from the present day coffeetable that's frequently made from perhaps a combination of hardwood and glass or light material including aluminum and metal. Contemporary coffee table has several types, most of the modern coffeetable doesn't have four feet, there form is derived from a distinctive an original contemporary coffeetable.
You are able to place today's coffee table before the sofa or in a corner near the screen. You devote your days to enjoy chess using them or can have a sit down elsewhere having a pal or family member while viewing Television or examining the paper.
The right mixture of floors and materials, engaging a coffee-table that is modern to be used by one as furniture while in livingroom minimalist or the family room. Created Carl Hansen Stool with drawers for storage is made with a rack beneath the stand to save lots of it magazines remote, young children toys or newspapers.
Interpretation of Carl Hansen Stool
Carlcarl (kärl),USA pronunciation n.
Also, carle. carl′ish, adj.
- a strong, robust fellow, esp. a strong manual laborer.
- a miser;
an extremely thrifty person.
- [Archaic.]a churl.
- [Obs.]a bondman.
HansenHan•sen (hän′sən),USA pronunciation n.
Pe•ter An•dre•as (pē′tər än drē′äs),USA pronunciation 1795–1874, Danish astronomer.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.