La Rochelle Antique French Style Wardrobe (lovely La Wardrobe #3)
Hi folks, this image is about La Rochelle Antique French Style Wardrobe (lovely La Wardrobe #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1900 x 1900. It's file size is only 304 KB. If You decided to download This photo to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: La Wardrobe.
Explanation of La Rochelle Antique French Style Wardrobe
Lala1 (lä),USA pronunciation n., [Music.]
- the syllable used for the sixth tone of a diatonic scale.
- (in the fixed system of solmization) the tone A. Cf. sol-fa (def. 1).
RochelleRo•chelle (Fr. rô shel′ for 1; rō shel′, rə- for 2),USA pronunciation n.
- La. See La Rochelle.
- a female given name: from a French word meaning "small rock.''
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
Your house generally has its personality. Similarly using the pad are situated in britain. Don't desire to change the framework of the building is an excessive amount of, La Rochelle Antique French Style Wardrobe (lovely La Wardrobe #3) patterns compete with standard cottage.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
Never requested a result, lovely! To be able to keep up with the figure of the building, the designer Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture adding a home design apart from the primary building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a pad, the UK may be the building involved.
The cottage was integrated the 18th century and it is today past renovation's stage. Instead of looking to imitate the cottage's design, Alex E made a decision to build an additional home style that keep the type of the household and will decrease the structural change of the complete resort.
Similar Pictures on La Rochelle Antique French Style Wardrobe (lovely La Wardrobe #3)
- Cars Bathroom Set
- Cool Cabinet Knobs
- Car Port Portable
- Bed Bath And Beyond Novi
- Art Deco Cabinet Knobs
- Curtain Rods Gold
- Barn Buyers
- Beach Lawn Chairs
- Cape Cod Style Interior Decorating
- Ceiling Mounted Air Conditioners
- Built In Dining Bench Plans
- A&d Flooring
- Castlewood Funeral Home
- Definition Of Bench Trial
- 40th Birthday Decoration Ideas
- Captain America Bedroom